Friday, December 16, 2016

The Kindness Campaign Continues

          Today is the day that we will make our campaign more public, as people are coming to view our projects this afternoon. I will be using this as an opportunity for free labor, and will be reaching out to people to create sticky notes for next Monday. Also, I will be advertising the site and giving encouraging people to create their own virtual note. I got a few people to write theirs so that there would be a few examples:



           Other updates are that I officially have a Twitter and an Instagram for the campaign, @stickynotespot. 
The biggest difficulty right now is finding people to share their troubles they have overcome. Shaylene contacted two people who she believed would be interested, although she has not let me know if they have contacted her. She also will write a piece empowering kids who have suffered from bullying.
          Lastly, the date for hanging up the notes is finalized - a group and I will be constricting as many notes as we can this weekend, as we will be hanging them up next Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment